Indian-Origin Dentist Chopped and Stuffed in Suitcase in Australia

Indian-Origin Dentist Chopped and Stuffed in Suitcase in Australia

Indian-Origin Dentist Chopped and Stuffed in Suitcase in Australia

The boyfriend of murdered Sydney dentist, Preethi Reddy, has posted a heartbreaking tribute to his "angel" after her body was discovered stuffed inside a suitcase.

Police had released images of the 32-year-old and of her missing grey Volkswagen Golf in an effort to locate her.

A Facebook page was set up soon after Dr Reddy went missing, calling for people to "help find Preethi Reddy".

Reddy was last seen waiting in line at McDonald's in George Street on Sunday, the police said.

Police found her auto parked on a street in Kingsford and discovered Reedy's body in a suitcase.

Police have found the body of a missing woman found stuffed in a suitcase in the back of a auto in Sydney's south-west, following a public appeal.

According to the police, Reddy was murdered as her body bore several stab wounds. There are talks that Preethi stayed in a hotel in Market Street in Sydney on Sunday with a man.

The police said they spoke to Narde, aged in his thirties, as part of the missing persons investigation, before his death. Quoting Detective Superintendent Gavin Dengate, local newspapers reported that the duo had met in Sydney and the police are still looking at all the movements of the two.

Investigators believe that Narde did not accept that, and had attended the weekend conference purely in order to see her.

Reddy attended a dental convention at St Leonards at the weekend, and last spoke with her family about 11am on Sunday, saying she planned to head home after having a late breakfast in Sydney, according to the police.

Her ex-boyfriend has also died in a road accident that appeared deliberate, they said.

The ex-boyfriend of Sydney dentist Preethi Reddy didn't have a violent history that suggested he was capable of committing the obsessive attack which killed the "bright" young woman. Her colleagues said they were "terrified" and had been unable to sleep since her disappearance.

"We are still working on the timeline of events and that's why we need the public to come forward with any information they have", he said.

Surveillance footage placed Reddy inside a McDonald's restaurant at the Strand Arcade in the CBD at about 2:15 p.m. before she left unaccompanied, heading south on Market Street.

Her remains were found last night in Strachan Lane, just a few hundred metres from Anzac Parade and about 700m from the University of New South Wales.

Related news

[an error occurred while processing the directive]