Mac Miller Died of Mix of Fentanyl, Cocaine

Mac Miller Died of Mix of Fentanyl, Cocaine

Mac Miller Died of Mix of Fentanyl, Cocaine

The L.A. County Coroner's Office has released its official toxicology report, ruling the rapper died from "mixed drug toxicity", specifically a lethal mix of fentanyl, coke and alcohol, TMZ reports.

Mac Miller's death has been ruled as an accidental overdose.

Less than a month before his death, Miller crashed his vehicle into a utility pole and fled the scene.

It was determined that the rapper died from a mix of fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol (alcohol) in his system.

The publication reports a coroner categorised it as an accidental overdose. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue".

Miller was found dead in the bedroom of his San Fernando Valley home in September.


Miller also reportedly had a quarter-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose with blood coming out of one nostril.

Mac, real name Malcolm McCormick, previously spoke out about his battle with substance abuse in the past.

A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall. "Everyone who he worked with was aware that he was delicate, but thought it was because of the new album, nerves, nothing like this".

Last week, a benefit concert was held in Los Angeles to raise money for the Mac Miller Circles Fund in honor of the hip-hop star.

An estimated 200 people die of overdoses every day, according to the US Drug Enforcement Administration.

Related news



[an error occurred while processing the directive]